The pistachio roasting machine
is a belt type, it can be widely used to roast various nuts such as pistachio, hazelnut, chestnut, walnut, almond, peanut, pecan nut etc. It can be heated by gas or electric. The dry humidity of the product is controllable, the surface layer of the material is dry and uniform, high efficiency and high yield.
Working Principle of Hazelnut Roasting Machine
The hazelnut roaster machine is also known as the net belt dryer. It distributes the materials to be conveyed on the conveyor belt through proper paving mechanism, such as star distributor, swing belt and so on. The conveyor belt through one or several heating unit channels, each heating units are equipped with heating and air circulation system, each channel has one or several wet exhaust system, a conveyor belt in the hot air from the top down, or from the bottom up through the material on the belt, so that the material can be uniform roasting.
Chestnut Roasting Machine
1. Small investment, fast drying speed and high evaporation strength.
2. High efficiency, large production and good product quality.
3. Standardized production can increase the number of roasters according to the output.
4. The drying area, wind pressure, air volume and drying temperature can be adjusted to adapt to the characteristics and quality requirements of food.
5. According to the characteristics of the nut, we can use different process flow and add necessary auxiliary equipment.
6. Save time, save manpower, full set of equipment only need 1 people operation.
7. The conveyor of chestnut roaster machine is made of stainless steel conveyor chain, solid stainless steel shaft, FL/FP bearing imports of stainless steel, high temperature resistant silica gel plate chain food standards.
8. The material of the equipment is all SUS304 stainless steel and more than 8 nickel. All the frames are industrial stainless steel square tube 40*60*3mm, equipped with high intensity circulating hot air blower, high intensity air blower, high flow external exhaust fan, variable frequency speed regulation and semi-automatic control.