The rice hulling machine uses the latest fifth generation huller cots, powerful and high wear resistance. It ca be useed to hull rice, wheat and wild rice, the broken rate is less than 0.5%.
Features of Wild Rice Hulling Machine
1. The rice sheller produced in our factory is beautiful in appearance, strong in structure and excellent in performance.
2. Movement: movement of the shell is made of cast iron structure, and then through the machine tool processing, durable than aluminum, ensure permanent deformation. The stranded shaft is made of alloy material and then treated by heat treatment, and it is wearable for a long time.
3. The cover is made of cast iron core structure, and lathe processing, do not wear the sieve cage stuck in place, it is made of plastic and durable!
4. The fan shell is cast iron material, 5 millimeter wall thickness, which is more wear-resistant than the 1 mm thick iron sheet, and it is not deformed. The impeller is cast steel, far more wear-resistant than plastic.
5. The surface of the outer shell and the inner support and the bottom of the floor is sprayed. It is not rusty for 50 years and does not fade. Shell 1.5 mm thick steel plate, support and bottom plate with 3 millimeter thick steel plate, strong, no deformation, anti vibration, sound insulation performance. The bearing adopts the imported mute bearing.
LONGER machinery is a major high-tech enterprise specializing in the production of grain deep processing machinery, located in the beautiful city of Zhengzhou. The company introduces foreign advanced equipment and adopts Japanese and Korean technology. The products are sold to Europe, America, Southeast Asia, and parts of Africa. It is well received by the customers at home and abroad.
It is our characteristic that the advanced technology has strong service, the wide application range, the agile demand response ability and the perfect after-sales service system. The company has already owned and is applying for a number of patent technology, covering the whole process of grain deep processing, a number of technologies to fill the gap in the country. Welcome you visit our factory.