Brief Introduction of Hazelnut Blanching Machine
The blanching machine is designed for large, medium and small factories to process blanching, heat, extraction, detoxification, rinsing and other processes. It is a good choice for large, medium and small factories to improve efficiency which blanch peanut, almond, hazelnut, beans, vegetable, potato etc.. This peanut blanching machine can effectively control the quality of products, shorten the time, improve the working conditions of good equipment.
Advantages of Blanched Almond Machine
1. The whole temperature automatic control, the temperature can be set freely from 0----230 degrees, suitable for blanching all kinds of process requirements of nuts and fruits and vegetables.
2. The water valve is located in the lower part of the water can be added at any time, will not affect the work.
3. The low-temperature water is equipped with a temperature measuring device, the water temperature display is clear, and the water temperature can also be set. Compared with the measured water temperature, when the temperature is higher than the set temperature, cooling measures can be taken. Prevent water boiling in advance.
4. The food produced by using the blanching machine process has good smoothness and bright color, and the product quality is obviously improved.
5. The almond blanching machine has features such as large heated area, high thermal efficiency, uniform heating, heat, short boiling time, easy temperature control, beautiful appearance, easy installation, convenient operation, safety and reliability.
In order to ensure the safe and effective use of the blanched almond machine, it is recommended that the user read the detailed operating procedures and related information before use to understand the contents so that they can be properly operated and overhauled.
1. Close the main power switch.
2. Turn the emergency stop switch (press the machine down to stop working) and the rotary switch.
3. Open the heating tube, mesh belt and other corresponding switches, and set the appropriate parameters.
4. After the water temperature reaches the set value, the blanching operation starts.
5. Turn off the main control power after the work is completed.
6. In the event of an accident, press the emergency stop switch on the control cabinet or column.
7. For equipment users, please do not leave. The room is well ventilated.