Structure and Working Principel of Peanut Skin Peeler Machine:
Structure: The peanut peeler machine is mainly composed of the feed hopper, the vibration feeding channel, the rubber roll with different speed of the two surface rotation line and the outlet channel and so on.
Working Principel: When working, power through a belt and a chain of two rubber roller rotation. There is a hopper on the top of the rubber roller. When working, the peanuts are put into the hopper, and the peanuts are fed into the two rubber rollers through the vibration of the feeding channel. The two rubber rollers are extruded and rubbed to achieve the purpose of peeling. The peeled peanuts outflow from the outlet. The design structure is reasonable, the work is safe and reliable, and the productivity is up to 200kg/h, 400kg/h, 600kg/h.
Working Features of Groundnut Skin Remover Machine
1. After peeling, groundnuts fall to the discharging device, the discharging process will have a fan with shell and kernel of different proportion, the skin absorb, and benevolence will be along the outlet flow.
2. The main purpose of this machine is to improve the economic value of peanut deep processing products and increase economic benefits.
3. The structure of the machine is simple and compact, and the area is small.
4. The productivity is high, and the capacity of LGDP-12 model is up to 600kg per hour.
5. The groundnut peeling effect is good, the peeling rate was >96%, and the half grain rate was less than 6%.
Peanut peeling machine
is of great significance to the deep processing of peanuts and groundnuts. The first process of deep processing of peanuts is to peel it. Although peanuts can not be processed without peeling, the quality of processed products is quite different from that after peeling. Their economic benefits are quite different. In today's economic society, we must improve their economic benefits. Therefore, the peanut peeling machine plays an important role in the peanut food industry and is a necessary machine.