This sauce packaging machine is suitable for automatic packaging of liquid, paste and sauce materials in pharmaceutical, food, cosmetic, chemical and other products, such as honey, shampoo, shower gel, face cream, flavoring oil, foliage fertilizer, soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce and so on.
Structure Features of Honey Packaging Machine
1. When packaging materials with colored labels, a complete trademark pattern can be obtained; the paper-wrapping part of the rack uses self-weighted motor press paper feeding structure, the length of wrapping paper is doubled, and the bag-making is flat.
2. Stepless adjustment speed and bag length: The packaging speed and bag length can be adjusted steplessly within the rated range without replacement of parts;
3. The design of honey packaging machine uses a unique embedded seal, enhanced heat sealing mechanism, intelligent temperature controller temperature control, has a good thermal balance to adapt to a variety of packaging materials, performance number, low noise, clear sealing texture, strong sealing;
4. Bag processing can achieve automatic detection, positioning, sealing and cutting purposes.
5. The device itself has a self-diagnosis function and error point function.
6. Through a high precision PID control temperature, to ensure the sealing of the different filler membrane, the high temperature sealing material.
7. Conveniently operate and repair, because of its intermittent simple structure.
8. Common using available:Packing 1-50g in a bag by changing the measure glass.
Maintenance of Automatic Soy Sauce Packaging Machine
(1) If the sauce packaging machine is found to be abnormal when it is working, it should cut off the power immediately and correct the exception before it can be used again.
(2) Each class should check the components and lubrication of the liquid packing machine, add the 20# lubricating oil, keep the lubrication of the parts, prolong the service life, otherwise the service life will be shortened.
(3) When the automatic sauce packaging machine is stopped, the residue in the pipe should be washed away with clean water in time to keep the pipe clean so as to ensure the quality of the next use.
(4) During winter use, if the temperature is below 0 centigrade, it is necessary to melt the quantitative pump with hot water and the ice in the pipe. If it does not melt, the connecting rod will be broken, unusable, or the machine can't start.