Working Principle of Hummus Making Machine
The working principle of hummus grinder is to make relative motion by a pair of conical rotary teeth and fixed teeth. The material is cut, emulsified, homogenized and dispersed by shearing force, friction force, centrifugal force and high frequency vibration through the clearance between the fixed teeth.
Featurers of Commercial Hummus Grinding Machine
1. The parts of the colloid mill and the material are made of stainless steel, with good corrosion resistance and no pollution to medicine, food and chemical materials.
2. The motor of the colloid mill is separated from the grinding seat.
3. It has the characteristics of good stability, convenient operation and long service life of the motor, and it will not produce the phenomenon of electric leakage and burning of the motor.
4. It adopts labyrinth seal, no wear, corrosion resistance and few failures.
5. By turning the belt, changing the rotational ratio and increasing the speed, the material can be crushed more fine.
6. It has compact structure, light weight and less area.
Cleaning Chickpea Sauce Grinding Machine:
The rotation of the adjustment ring is not less than 90 degrees in the counter clockwise direction (the clearance of the fixed rotor is enlarged). Wash with water.
Note: the cleaning of the equipment should be carried out in the running state of the machine.
If the grinding machine is not used in a short period, the inner cavity should be cleaned to prevent rust and corrosion, so it is best to blow dry with high pressure air. When cleaning, the suitable cleaning agent should be selected according to different materials so as to ensure that the seal is not damaged.
Maintenance of Colloid Mill
The colloid mill has reasonable structure, simple structure and convenient operation. There is no need for special maintenance and maintenance during its operation. However, it is necessary to regularly inspect the wear and tear of the stator and rotor, the fineness of processed materials and the sealing effect of seals.