Black beans, which originated in India, have been planted in ancient times, and are one of the most respected areas in India and Pakistan. Black gram has also been introduced to other tropical regions, such as the Caribbean, Fiji, Mauritius and Africa, mainly India immigrants. Black gram is very nutritious as it contains high levels of protein (25g/100g), potassium (983 mg/100g), calcium (138 mg/100g), iron (7.57 mg/100g), niacin (1.447 mg/100g), Thiamine (0.273 mg/100g), and riboflavin (0.254 mg/100g). Although the nutritional value of black gram is very high, it is very difficult to husk the black gram skin, here will tell you how to remove husk from black gram.
Black gram dehusking machine
is a professional device to remove husk from black grams. It is mainly used to peel skin of dried beans. Following is some featurers of it.
1. It has the characteristics of simple operation, convenient maintenance, high automation, automatic feeding, high peeling rate, high whole rice kernel rate and good dehusking effect.
2. This black gram dehusking machine is used for peeling soybeans, black beans, Vicia beans, peas, chickpea and so on.
3. You just need to put the beans in the machine, and then you can get clean peeled beans from the gram dehusking machine.
4. The part of the direct contact with the food is made of stainless steel, and the rest is made of carbon steel or stainless steel.
5. the peeling machine is peeling skin under the action of the mold. The mixture of the core and the husk will enter the filter area, and the fan separates the shell from the core and get the beans kernel.
If you are interested in black gram dehusking machine
, just feel free to contact us.