Each roasting machine has its specific application scope, and each kind of material can find several kinds of drying devices that can meet the basic requirements, but the most suitable one is only one. If the selection is not proper, users will not only have to pay the unnecessary one-time high purchase cost, but also pay a heavy price in the whole operation period, such as low efficiency, high energy consumption, high running cost, poor product quality, and even the device can't operate normally.
The following is the general principle of choosing the ideal cashew nut roasting machine
. It is hard to say which one or which is the most important. The ideal selection must be emphasized according to its own conditions, sometimes compromise is necessary.
1. applicability - drying equipment must be suitable for a specific material, and meet the basic requirements of dry materials, including processing materials well (feeding, conveying, fluidization, dispersion, heat transfer, discharge, etc.) and can meet the basic requirements of processing capacity, product quality and quantity, etc..
2. the drying rate is high. Only when the drying rate is concerned, the material is highly dispersed in the hot air when convection drying, the critical moisture content is low, and the drying speed is fast, and the same is convective drying. The critical moisture content of drying methods is different, so the drying rate is different.
3. low energy consumption - different drying methods, the energy consumption index is different, the heat efficiency of general conduction drying can be up to 100%, and the convective drying can only be about 70%.
4. save investment - the drying device that completes the same function, sometimes its cost is very different, it should be chosen by the lower one.
5. low operating costs - equipment depreciation, energy consumption, labor costs, maintenance costs, spare parts, and other operating costs to be as low as possible.
6. to choose a dry device with simple structure, sufficient spare parts supply, high reliability and long life.
7. in accordance with the requirements of environmental protection, good working conditions, high safety.
8. it is better to make drying experiments for materials before selecting type, and understand the drying devices (advantages and disadvantages) that similar materials have been used to understand, which is often helpful for proper selection.
9. do not rely entirely on past experience, pay attention to new technology, and listen to experts' opinions