Maintenance Colloid Mill:
(1) check whether there is any looseness in the pipeline and joint of the colloid mill. Turn the colloid mill by hand and see if the colloid mill is flexible.
(2) add lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe the oil level at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricant shall be replaced or supplemented in time.
(3) the drain plug unscrew the pump body, filling water (or lead paste).
(4) turn off the gate valve of the water outlet pipe and the outlet pressure gauge and the vacuum gauge.
(5) point motor, and see if motor steering is correct.
(6) start the motor. When the colloid mill is running properly, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump. As soon as the proper pressure is shown, the gate valve is gradually opened, and the motor load is checked.
(7) try to control the flow rate and the head of the colloid mill in the range marked on the label, so as to ensure that the colloid mill runs at the highest efficiency point, so as to obtain the maximum energy saving effect.
(8) in the running process of the colloid mill, the bearing temperature shall not exceed the ambient temperature 35C, and the maximum temperature shall not exceed 80C.
(9) if the colloid mill is found to have abnormal sound, it should be stopped immediately to check the cause.
(10) when the colloid mill is to be used, the gate valve, the pressure gauge and the motor are stopped.
(11) colloid mill in the first month of work, 100 hours after the replacement of lubricating oil, oil change every 500 hours.
(12) often adjust the packing gland, Shanghai genao Pump Manufacturing Co. Ltd. case packing room of the drip to ensure the normal (to drop out as appropriate).
(13) regular inspection of shaft sleeve wear, larger wear should be replaced in good time.
(14) colloid mill used in the winter season, after stopping the pump body, lower drain plug unscrew medium on the net. To prevent cracking.
(15) the colloid mill has been disabled for a long time. All the pumps need to be taken apart and dried. The rotating parts and joints shall be coated with grease and properly preserved.