Working Process of Tomato Ketchup:
Raw materials → grading materials→ cleaning materials → blanching materials→ beating materials→ heating enrichment → canning → seal → sterilization → cooling → finished product.
1. Raw material classification: Choosing fully mature, bright color, high dry matter content, thin skin, flesh, seeds less tomatoes fruit as raw material.
2. Cleaning: Washing the fruit surface with water, to remove the sediment, dirt for the next step.
3. Trimming: Cutting the stem, green and rotten parts of the tomatoes before producing the ketchup.
4. Blanching: The tomatoes will be trimmed into the boiling water about 2 to 3 minutes, so that soften the pulp to facilitate beating.
5. Beating: After blanching, the tomatoes will be poured into the beater, the pulp broken, remove the peel seeds. Beater to double the beater as well. The first sieve has 1.0 to 1.2 mm diameter and the second sieve has a 0.8 to 0.9 mm diameter. Beat juice immediately after heating concentrated, to prevent the role of pectin and stratification.
6. Heating concentration: Putting the pulp into the sandwich pot, heating and concentration, when the soluble solids of 22% to 24% when the stop heating. Note that the process of stirring constantly stirring to prevent Jiao Zhu 7. Sterilization and cooling: in IOOC boiling water sterilization 20 to 30 minutes, and then cooled to the tank temperature of 35 ~ 40 ℃ so far.
7. All these steps should reply on the Tomato Ketchup Processing Equipment, becuase that will more easy for you to finsh these steps.
Product quality requirements:
Sauce was reddish-brown with a certain degree of viscosity; Pickle acid, no smell; soluble solids about 22% to 24%.