In this Warm Spring, an vocado Fries Sesame Almond Butter
Dipping Sauce can definitely bring you health and care your skin.
1/2 C almond meal
1/2 C coconut flour
1/2 C finely shredded coconut (unsweetened)
1/4 C olive oil
1 tsp each of sea salt, garlic salt, and pepper
1. Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and slice each half into 4-5 pieces. Carefully scoop them out with a spoon.
2. Crack and whisk the egg in a flat dish. In a similar dish, combine the remaining ingredients mix well.
3. Place a wire cooling rack on a baking sheet. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
4. Dip each piece of avocado in the egg, then roll in the coconut/almond mixture. Place on the wire rack.
5. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes and serve with the sauce below.
Sesame Almond Dipping Sauce
1/2 C almond butter
1/4 C sesame oil
1-2 tsp sea salt
1 packet stevia
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
Preview：A Successful Cashew Nut Trader's Secrets